Simply delicious is the only way to describe this dish. Prawns, cherry tomatoes, crunchy bread and a tasty jalapeno dressing – need we say more?
- 16 sustainably sourced prawns, cooked and peeled, but tails left on
- 16 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small handful of celery tops
- 3 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 1 yellow and 1 red pepper, roasted, skinned, seeded and chopped
- 3 thick slices ciabatta, grilled or lightly toasted and roughly torn
For the Jalapeno
- 4 pickled jalapeńos, chopped
- 6 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp white wine vinegar
For your dressing, combine all ingredients in a small bowl, then season to taste with salt and pepper.
Combine all the salad ingredients in a large bowl, drizzle with the jalapeńo dressing, cover and allow to marinate for 10 minutes before serving.
Wine Pairing – Bald Hills Central Otago Pinot Gris 2014
We are so very close to launching this new drop! We have been sampling it of course, just to make sure we can guide you with the best foods to match it with. Teamed with the heat in the jalapeńo dressing and the prawns, this match is nothing short of perfect!